Coderrific.com is a resource – a community of programmers, developers, and code junkies alike. It's a good place for ideas, confusion, and answers to your confusion. The use of coderrific.com is FREE, and its users have the most to gain. Creating an account is FREE and we will not SPAM you. That statement is not reverse psychology. Our goal is to get the love and enjoyment of coding, sharing it, and getting the idea across to move forward and make some code magic that only a few of us understand.
Just to be straight to the point and to keep it short and sweet...that's all folks!
- 03/24/13 - Coderrific is responsive.
- 04/20/12 - Added reverse honeypot to comment form.
- 12/02/11 - Added another spam protection process, because captcha does not work.
- 11/20/11 - Bug/Fixes to Registration, Added categories to Blog
- 11/05/11 - Ability to edit authored threads
- 11/05/11 - Ability to view posts by user
- 10/29/11 - Added a visit count for forum threads
- 06/01/11 - Added a store section using Amazon
- 05/28/11 - Added accessibility to public information of users
- 05/22/11 - Added advertisements, created Facebook Page
- 05/21/11 - Added like/dislike to answers/comments